Tuesday 16 October 2012

Brief 4: iPhone Cover Design

 


Peacock iPhone Cover


I started by drawing flowers and curls, but when I saw a picture of a peacock on a card, I thought to draw the same peacock and make it my iPhone cover design. I used the pen tool in Illustrator to draw the peacock. It took me a very long time to draw the peacock with all its small details. For the colors, I was planning to make the peacock silver and make the background in a turquoise/purple gradiant. As I was filling in the background with the gradiant, I accidently colored the peacock instead and loved the way it looked, so I continued on coloring its' details using similar colors as the gradiant but using it in different ways

 After I finished with the turquoise/purple peacock, I copied it and reflected it vertically, then changed the colors of the gradiants. I also tried it with the black background and it looked very nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment