Tuesday 11 December 2012

All Ireland Scholarship


It took a few days to finish this poster about the All Ireland Scholarships, but I enjoyed making it.
I originally drew this tree for my illustrator project (magazine cover) and I wanted to use it here because I came up with the idea of making Ireland look like the top of a tree and the counties as leaves on this tree.
The font used on for the county names of the leaves is Celtic because I wanted to add an Irish touch to the fonts used in my poster. And thankfully I found a few lovely Irish fonts, but this suited the leaves more.

I wanted to add all the information relevant for the Scholarships but didn't want to put in a lot of writing, so people can get all the info they need in just a few seconds, and those who want more information can find it in the website URL that I added on the bottom of the poster.

I used the color scheme from the All Ireland Scholarships website, because I believe that one color scheme should be used in all its designs and I added their logo that I found in their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment